Thursday, January 15, 2009

MY Life...

Before I start anything allow me to say happy Founder's day to all my beautiful Sorors of Alpha Kappa Alpha, We are 101 years old..

So lets get started, this particular post I dedicate to all of my friends who have taken advice from another friend about RELATIONSHIPS.. I personally do not agree that others should take relationship advice from friends. How can anyone ask someone what to do, if he/she does not understand a persons true feelings for someone else? I dedicate this post to so many people who have asked others for relationship advice, and are now single because they listened to someone else. When a person looks back on a relationship he/she realizes they should have followed their gut feeling.

I have some friends who are in interesting relationships, we do not date the same guys, and we have TOTALLY different taste. Would it make sense for me to take relationship advice from someone who is in a unstable relationship???

No comments:

Post a Comment