Saturday, January 10, 2009

Catchin UP

SO I was gone for a second I had some business to handle.. I am preparing to go back to school tomorrow, so I am packing and finishing last minute things... I have had a lot on my mind to talk about so I am going to try and cover it in this post.

This week U had this revelation, that brought me to reality. I feel as though I have been floating and not preparing myself for the next step in life. Graduation is May 9, 2009. I cannot wait and I am very excited, but I am also trying to prepare myself for the next step after undergrad. This is what came to mind: What makes me or anyone else unique, what makes you or me the best candidate for the job/or grad program? Have you participated in enough activites to show leadership skills? How do you qualify for the next step in life?

How mature have you become since you have been in college? Have you built up a vocabulary that is comparable to your other counter parts? How are your writing skills? Do you have enough dress clothes to look professional?

This is just some basic food for thought, because everyone may not be prepared, although we have very little time left, some of us who are getting ready to graduate can prepare for life's next step.....

Reneta Alasha

No comments:

Post a Comment