Monday, January 5, 2009

Allow Me To INTRODUCE myself

It would only be right if  I introduced myself and talked about who I am.. I am twenty- one years old, and I am a college student. I attend a HBCU that is all Women, which is known as Bennett College.. I have matured and grown so much as a woman while I have been in college. I am an only child and I have two great christian loving parents. I have seen so much in this lifetime I would never trade it for the world. This summer I had the opportunity to study in 3 countries in Africa; Ghana, Tanzania, and South Africa. Africa is beautiful I will talk about it eventually. (that is another blog for another day) 
 Currently I am SINGLE, not prepared to jump in a relationship I am unprepared for. (LOL) I have an addiction to fashion and clothes, but every once in a while I do not mind partying with my friends. 
 I hate small minded people, and men who have nothing going for themselves; I dislike women who are jealous and judgmental. Personally I think everyone should live there lives and stop dick ridding others... SO I bring to you all the tales of a twenti-something year old African-American / Native American young lady and her trials on this earth...............

No comments:

Post a Comment