Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday

Allow me to say HAPPY FRIDAY, to everyone..
The weekend is here, and I am sure that some will make it a memroble weekend. I on the other hand will be doing school work, relaxing, and trying to realieve myself from stress. I am thinking about cooking tonight, and perhaps I will go pick up a movie or two. So todays topic is setting standards. I wanna know are men and women setting their standards to high realtionship wise? If we lower our standards will we be able to open ourselves up to a world of dating? So people I meet lately I ask them are thy content with their relationship? Most people say they are not.

Personally I have trouble understanding why ANYONE would want to be in a relationship they are not happy with? If you are unhappy why not move on? You could be missing out on someone who you have a lot of potential to grow with. I have a good male friend who has the potential to make any girl he chooses happy. He is in a stagnet relationship that is not going anywhere, but he chooses to leave his crazy Girlfriend. Are people scared of change when it comes to a relationship? ( MAybe thats the New Excuse) Anyway change is good, and you never know how someone different can change you for the good.

In a relationship you need to meet someone you can grow with, and be happy with....

Happy Friday EVERYONE..


Random Thought: Who saw the notrious movie? I was surprised that the movie recieved ratings so high, Biggie was soooo Disresptful to Women. ( Hip Hops Mogul) So what did Diddy think this movie portrayed??? SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment