Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What are we doing?


As an African American woman I try my hardest to support all African American owned businesses. I have to admit it can be difficult at times, because I do not always agree with the foolishness we put out to the public, but if it's black owned I try to support it. What would the world be like if black owned businesses no longer existed? We have to support out own people. With this being said, I am sad that Vibe magazine will no longer exist. Vibe magazine brought more than hip-hop, it introduced some of the world's most influential African- American journalist. I am guilty I did not purchase every copy of Vibe Magazine, however if I knew they were suffering the way they were, I would have subscribed. We have to save "US" in this economy, because if we don't what will our future hold?


*Think On It*

No comments:

Post a Comment