Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthday Weekend

June 19th Friday was my birthday..... It was a cool birthday honestly, I am an only child so normally I like to do things BIG. Not this year, I kept it cool, and relaxed... I did the mani/pedi thing... I partied with my homeboy. Saturday I went to Charlotte, did some small shopping, and Sunday I relaxed... It was a good weekend I did not stress, so I am happy about that. Now we are back to Monday and I am in a GREAT mood... Next year will be different for my birthday I plan to take a nice little trip, and be on a beach somewhere....

IS it wrong for me to be upset with certain people who should know and always remember when my birthday is? Or is that somewhat childish? Or is that the only child in me? I am just asking because I am curious... Well I hope my daddy liked his father's day gift.. I hope it was everything he dreamed of.. I got him a gold medallion cross.. He loves crosses, and he's most recent cross something happened to it..

For now on I am going to start leaving inspirational messages on the end of my blogs, to help inspire others, and help others get through the day....

" A goal unwritten is a dream, it becomes a reality when you begin to pursue it."

PS: I don't know what everyone's issue is about being single, I am having sooo much fun being single...

No comments:

Post a Comment