Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dreams are REAL!!!

For a while I have been thinking about my goals in college, that all came true. How did I get this dreams to come true? I wrote them down, looked at them and prayed about them. So many of us have goals, however we do not follow through. (NOT GOOD) We (including myself) have got to learn how to get goals accomplished. Talking about what you want to do will always be a dream, because you have never placed it in writing. When you place your goals in writing its like something magical happens, you become a step closer to making your dreams become a reality. Write the goals down and pray. Ask God to give you the strength each and everyday to work hard toward that goal. The harder you work towards the goal the easier it will be for you to get there.



There are so many dream killers out here it is crazy. You cannot share your dreams, goals or thoughts with everyone. Sometime family members can be dream killers, I know it is scary to think that, but it is true. Family members can be HATERS to... Know and understand your worth, and do not allow anyone to tell you, you are less than what you really are. Everything in life is about confidence. How confident are you when you walk out the door? Confidence always sells people, they do not have to know that you may not fully have everything together. If you can sell yourself and or product people may invest in you, or your product. You never know who is watching, and what they are watching for. For now on Live life and Love it!!! I'm sure we all have curve balls, and speed bumps and life, take it as a lesson learned and enjoy who you are...



With all of this said I hope this really helps someone.... .Life is so much fun when you know and understand your worth.. I am preparing myself for a bigger picture, and I am starting with my goals...



Remember: Follow your dreams, or you will work for somebody that did!!



* Be blessed, and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Wat u said abt family members is true. sometimes they kill ur dreams unconsciuosly wit all their expectations about wat u should do and not.My family wanted me to be a lawyer, i had to fight just to do wat i do now.Although they still dont undastand, i just hope one day they do.

    ReplyDelete