Tuesday, July 14, 2009

IM Not Sure how to approach this...

I have two major issues I would like to write about................

Tattoos you love them, you hide them, you show them. Tattoos are an expression of ones self, who and what a person is. Something they love, a quote they live by. Something a person went through. Why do people act as if tattoos are so negative? I understand it is permanent ink on ones body, but is it that serious? I am guilty of having several tattoos I actually love tattoos. They are all hidden except for one tattoo which is a butterfly on my inner wrist. A piece of jewelery can cover the tattoo up, but one would still be able to notice it. A lot of people do not understand the meaning of a butterfly, but it represents something you went through in life, and how you came out a stronger person. I am curious what is the big deal about tattoos? Why do people get them, keep them for a while, then decide they want to get them removed?

* Discuss*

2 comments:

  1. well i like to admire tattoos on other people's bodies but definitely not mine. Coming from a religious family, it will be sacrilegious for me to have one. However if u have tattoos like lil wayne or one on ur ass as a gal, i don't tink i can stand u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tattoos date back to ancient times when people would literally wear their emotions, beliefs,associations, etc. on their person. I have tattoos and I may get more if events in my life so deem necessary. I do believe you must be tactful about what you get and where you place it. There is a photo on the internet of a girl with a tattoo that says "#1 d*ck sucker" between her breasts. That's cool, if that's what she wants to be known for; however, God forbid she ever want to be considered anything but that, all hell may break lose. Also, if you are a professional, use your better judgment. Imagine your Doctor with a face tattoo. Exactly.

    Bond.

    ReplyDelete