Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why The World is Single.

I haven't had a serious relationship in a while, and when I say a while I say a couple of years. I am cool with that. I am not seriously looking for a relationship. I am enjoying my twenties. It would be nice to have someone to build with, or to have someone to share my accomplishments with. But that is not where my life has placed me. As people, we get so caught up with others, and with what others have, we question where we are, and what we are doing, and why we do not have the things others have, such as love and relationships. We all have different walks in life. Looking at others, can cause us to make impulsive decisions because it looks good to others. I have seen and met so many people who are unhappily in a relationship. When did being single become such a bad thing? Whenever I meet a guy for the first time, we go on a couple of dates and we play the getting to know each other phase I am always asked the question why am I single?

Sometimes we need to be single so we can become familiar with ourselves. How can we share ourselves with someone else, if we are still trying to figure out who we are? Or if we do not even know who we are? Love is not as simple as it seems, love is a little more complex, then we think. I believe we as human beings should stop being so uptight and just live life. That is a problem we all have. We are so scared of getting hurt. Everything is a learning experience, and getting hurt is part of the process. We learn from the scars, and bruises.

I think so many of us are single, because we are scared of getting hurt. It is about the memories that make life. Think about how many memories you had with other people, and think about how you felt at that moment. If that person hurt you, that is the past. you learned from that situation. Never allow fear to come between the life you live. You may miss out on something that was a great thing, because of fear.

* Why do you think the world is single? What is the difference between love, lust and convenience? ( I need to know for a topic I am working on)

No comments:

Post a Comment