Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Struggle

Why can't we accept things for what they are? Why do people always sugar coat the truth. Is it because we do not want to hurt peoples feelings? If someone is wrong, or if something is wrong we should vocalize it. Life is so much better when people are honest and truthful. We as a society or people but band aids over everything. If something happens we just try and patch it up and keep it moving. We live on the forget about it system. Aren't we all tired of just patching things up and not really working on things? If situations do not work let it go! Why should we as people waste our time on things. We can never get a minute wasted back, so if we cant get the minute wasted back, why even bother wasting it? I guess we all have to live and learn. When we wait on things, we miss out on endless opportunities. Sometimes a missed opportunity we can never get back. Then we spend our lives wondering what our lives would have been like if we seized the opportunity that was before us. Remember we only get "ONE" life to live. Don't dwell on what you cannot control, but remember everything happens for a reason, and sometimes the reason of why something happened will never be revealed to us. Life your life based on you, and no one else.

* Fin*

The purpose of this quick rant was because I found myself drifting this week and thinking about some decisions, I did not make. My life has a path, and so does yours. However, I cannot sit here and dwell on opportunities I did not take advantage of. I often wonder what life would have been like if I stayed in N.C? Or what if I did apply to the grad program at NYU. Its water under the bridge. I now have new opportunities to take advantage of. Live your life for you, because no one is else doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment