Monday, September 6, 2010

That's How You Feel.

I said I was not going to write about this situation. However, in order for me to move on and forget about the situation I must vent this out! I consider myself to be respectable, as well as a classy young lady.

This weekend I found myself relapsing in all of the wrong ways. I always said I want nothing to do with any of my ex- boyfriends. I do not like going back. The past is the past, and your an EX for a reason. I have been out of this relationship for a very long time. Regardless of the length that I have been out of this relationship, for some reason my ex, and I still have somewhat of contact.

This weekend a text came through, "lets hang out." (this text was from my ex) Ok I was not doing much, I planned on partying, and shopping. Just enjoying my crew. I replied OK, what did you have in mind? He replies " I don't know, It is on you." I am very creative, and I come up with some of the most out of the world events. Let's go have unlimited sangria, and some good Brazilain food. He replies "cool, meet me at my house at 8 PM. Done. Date is set. I throw on a black dress, and some causal accessories, with some heels.

We go eat, drink laugh and great conversation. It was a cool evening. As we are driving back to his house (because that is where I left my car) I am borderline falling asleep. He looks over at me, and tells me how beautiful I look. I am flattered, but it semi means nothing to me. I smile and say thanks. He goes on to tell me how much he misses me, and he has never since dated someone as outgoing and down as I. I explain to him I understand, but I encourage him to continue to date, and look around. ( I believe there is someone for everyone) We pull up to the house. For whatever reason I had to go in his house. I go in for a quick second. I have no alterior motives. I just needed to wash my hands, and I was ready to go home.

I wash my hands, and I turn to leave. He is now in his room. He calls for me to come to his room, as he lights a candle. I go into his room but I do not put two and two together. He lays out on the bed, and pulls the "come here"I look at him, and I say " ummm no I am going to go home, I am not sure what you have planned, but I am going to go ahead and go home." He looks at me in a confused manner. But he respected my decision. I walk to the door, and I tell him thank you for tonight, and I kiss him on the cheek.

During the ride home, I ask myself was he trying to have SEX with me. I get home I lay down on my couch, I see I have 3 unread text messages. The first text reads "so your too good for me?" the second text reads "any other girl would have been all over this" the third text reads " I am looking for a girl who is a bitch, and a freak."

* Discuss*
I want opinions, and thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Of course he wanted to hit it, that was the intended destination from the beginning. Guys tend to have a pool of girls they can draw from anytime they want to get some.Exes make sense to be a part of that pool because the assumption is that once we have been together, it should not be out of order to get some without any complexities.I think he found you convenient at that time, you were a sure bet("any other girl would have been all over this" ), unfortunate you backfired.

    On a lighter note, i hope u know u probably left him with blue balls.

    ReplyDelete