Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What Kind OF Questions????

 So I have been thinking about when you meet a guy or girl. You have a little conversation at the location, or you have a lot of conversation. Eventually if you are digging this person you two will exchange phone numbers, and continue the conversation, which may lead into a possible date; or it will turn into absolutely nothing.

The other day my friend Rebecca and I were having a conversation about a guy she recently met. Long story short, the man was older, but he had a lot of swag!!! (LOL) She did not find out this mans age until they spoke on the phone. Not only did she find out he was nineteen years older than her, she found out he was married and had a ten year old!!!!!!!!! If Rebbecca would not have taken the time out to ask the questions, she would have never found out this information about him. 

This leads me to a series of questions, and roaming thoughts. What are the proper questions to ask before getting to personal?  How do you ask these questions before offending someone?  A lot of people believe that if one does not ask a question then it will never come out.  I want some feedback about what type of questions to ask; and when is the right time to ask these questions? 


Moving ON.. Did anyone see Harlem Heights this past Monday??
I do not know how I am suppose to feel about BET trying to create reality shows.  I am not a big fan of BET whatsoever, and I do not think Harlem Heights will last more than one season. I really wish someone would create a REAL reality show following African- American collegiate men and women.  I think it is important to show people with a college education on television, where ignorance is not promoted.  ( Ok I am done rambling)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, btw. As to your question, ask ALL the pertinent questions on the first meeting, cuz you'll forget if he or she can make you.
    Harlem Heights kinda sucks.

    http://popwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete