Monday, March 9, 2009

Food For Thought..


I NEED these for Graduation.. Every "REAL LADY" should have a pair of Christian Louboutin's in her closet.
The Pic on the very top explains my MOOD TODAY: I just want to sit and text on my phone, and read fashion Magazines, with my Shades on!!!

Relationship Advice You need to make it through the Day:
So we all have some hidden skeletons that we NEVER want to talk about. Maybe it was things we did in our teens, or maybe when we were in our twenties. So whatever the "secret" is when do you come out and tell your long time boyfriend, or girlfriend, fiance, or husband/wife about your secrets? Or do you keep these skeletons in your closet? I meant does it really matter if you did these weird things? If this person loves you he/she should not care. ( RIGHT)

Should you tell your potential lover about your past? Or should you keep it your past, and leave it at a don't ask, don't tell basis? When dating or getting ready to get married shouldn't you out everything on the table. Who cares you did whatever years ago; why should it matter or effect your relationship..
Personally I would want to know about skeletons or anything crazy in my fiance, or long time boyfriends past. I do not think there is anything wrong with wanting to know about a persons past. It's important to know who you are dating... This is some Food For Thought I had.. I want to hear your opinion on if you want to know about Your current or lifetime Mates past.
* I am aware that these thoughts may have been slightly random today, but random makes me, me.*
Muah to the readers.. <3











1 comment:

  1. First, I'd like to say that that is quite a sexy shoe, hope you have the swagg to walk in it...your thoughts are definetly something to think about. But I have a question, how do you account for hearing information that may completely change your opinion of an individual? I, like you, deeply feel that you don't know yourself or another intimately, without knowing who they were in the past. So I often search for insights into a companion's past. It takes an extreme level of maturity to find out possibly unpleasant "secrets" and decide to continue. Bc we must realize, that "secrets" are usually kept as such for a reason....

    ReplyDelete