Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random Facts about me

Fun questions

First major splurge purchase?

- I haven't Splurged yet, But It is going to be a trip to France, or London Summer of 2011.

What would those close to you say is your favorite personal item to wear? (something they see you in often)

- I have two... A sweater, and a scarf.

What's one thing you put in every handbag?

-Lip Gloss. I once resorted to putting lotion on my lips when I forgot it and it was a dire situation. *shudders*

Silver or Gold?

-Silver

Flats or Heels?

- Flats

Gloss or Lipstick?

-Gloss

Coffee or Tea?

-Tea

Cake or Pie?

-Not a big sweets eater, but Cake I guess

PC or MAC?

-MAC

Books or Magazines?

-Books

Colored Nails or Naturally Beautiful?

-Colored Nails

Early Riser, or Late Riser?

-Early Riser

Apartment or House?

-Apartment

SUV/Truck or Cute Car?

-Cute Car

Favorite TV shows?

The Cosby Show, Martin, Law and Order

Favorite Blogs?

-entirely too many to name honestly

Favorite Real Housewives series?

-New York & Atlanta

Favorite City to visit?

- So far I have to say D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment