Monday, October 11, 2010

Marriage

Prepping for my Sorority Sisters weddings.. I am uber excited, and I cannot wait for these chicas to get married. One of my girls who happens to be the "Maid of Honor" actually does not like the man my Sorority sister is about to spend the rest of her life with. So this conversation I said to my Sorority Sister, that does not matter you are not marrying the man. She agreed, however this conversation made me wonder how many people have stopped talking, or dating someone because there best friend or someone did/ or does not like that person? Have people really cut people off because of someone not liking the person you are dating? How many people would be un-happy, and lonely in life, if they were always worried about what someone else thought about there "significant other?" Personally I do not need someone else's approval to help me determine who I like, or who I want to date. I never ask my friends the questions like "is he cute? What did you think? As a matter of fact I hate when people ask me those questions.

Be happy with the skin your in.. Enjoy whoever you have in life, some people are bitter, some people are jealous because they want what you have.

*FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment